- All items posted within UK are sent 1st Class, Signed-For Delivery. Proof of postage is always retained and items up to the value of £20 are insured. Anything over that is not insured, so please contact me if you require further insurance. This can be achieved through sending the package Special Delivery within the UK or Tracked overseas. If a large order is placed, it is highly recommended to insure your package. Serendipity Crystals is not liable for the loss of packages by Royal Mail.
- If you’d prefer to pay less for shipping such as via 2nd class or unsigned for, please select ‘cheque payment’ upon checkout and then contact me for the total costs. Please note Serendipity Crystals is not liable for anything that is posted uninsured or unsigned for.
- All items posted to Europe are sent International Standard Airmail.
- Recorded Delivery, Tracking & Insurance are available as the final postal option on check out, which is the ‘tracking’ option. If that option ends up costing less than that charged, we will refund any extra postage you have paid via the payment method used to place the order.
International Postage Costs
- All items posted outside of the UK and Europe are sent International Standard Airmail. Please select the correct postal country on check out. UK, Europe, America or Middle East/Asia/Australia etc.
- Recorded Delivery, Tracking & Insurance are available as the final postal option on check out, which is the ‘tracking’ option. Royal Mail now base postage costs on size of package, weight of package and how much you wish to be insured for ranging from £50 upwards. If you would like your package to be insured for it’s full value & that value is over £50, please let me know this when placing an order. Otherwise the value is set at £50 and this is all that will be reimbursed should Royal Mail fail to deliver the package. I am happy to ship which ever way you would prefer, but please ensure you make a note in the comments box on check out so your postage choices are clear & I can get it right before posting your order. Thank you 🙂
- A private Courier such as FedEx can be arranged upon request. Please select the last postal option when checking out that includes tracking. For a private courier however, I am likely to have to send an additional PayPal invoice to cover the charges that will be above those stated for ‘tracking’ for international items.
Single jewellery items and small crystals are usually under 100g. However, Royal Mail in UK recently restructured the price of their services to include size as well as weight.
I aim to keep the size of posted packages as small as possible. If only a few small pieces of jewellery or crystals are ordered, they can usually be sent as a ‘large letter’. Anything thicker than that jumps up into the next category and is considered a small parcel. The costs below are approximate, I will send an additional invoice or indeed refund money if there are large differences in postage costs. If you have any issues at all with postage costs, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please bear in mind that we package things very carefully, so the Postage & Packaging cost covers wrapping, boxes, bubble wrap and thick padded envelopes too.
|100g to 250g||£4.80||£6.00||£6.00|
|250g to 500g||£4.80||£7.00||£8.00|
|500g to 1kg||£8.50||£9.50||£11.50|
Postage and packaging for overseas, multiple purchases and larger parcels will go through at the basic postage rate on the website. I’ll advise if there are any further costs to be paid or refunded. P&P costs are kept to a minimum ~ I charge what is paid & sometimes a little extra for brand new packaging, thats it. I recycle packaging when possible, so please don’t worry if you get a used box arrive in the post ~ it will be strong and of good enough quality to protect your order ~ but recycling is a little donation to saving trees & our environment.
Proof of postage is always retained and the item will always require a signature of receipt within the UK. Please inform me within 14 days if your parcel has not arrived within the UK and 21 days if outside of the UK. Royal Mail will not give out any information or allow me to make a claim for a lost item prior to these times.
Serendipity Crystals is NOT responsible for items lost by Royal Mail. We will always do our utmost to claim for any losses from Royal Mail, but can only refund the amount that they refund to us. This is usually the cost price of the items plus postage. This is so the items can be replaced.
If an item doesn’t arrive, please let us know. We will make a claim with Royal Mail on your behalf. If they can find the package, they may reroute it. If not, Royal Mail will issue a reimbursement. Serendipity Crystals will then do it’s best to replace the item lost by Royal Mail. Please note the refund process can take up to 30 days for UK mail and up to 90 days for International. These timings are set by Royal Mail and out of our control.
If you are sending an item as a gift, please let me know when completing your order (use the comments box provided).
I will ensure the items are wrapped and posted to you ready to give to the recipient as a present. Alternatively, please put the recipients name in the ‘Shipping Address’, let me know in the comments box that it’s a gift and I will post the item to them with a little, hand written message from you 🙂