Moldavite ~ The Master Transformer

Moldavite ~ The Master Transformer

Moldavite is one of the most interesting substances found on the planet.  Primarily, because it doesn't come from Earth!  In fact, only 98% of its chemical compound can be identified - the other 2% has endlessly baffled scientists.... all we know, is it ain't from around here! Moldavite is a meteor that hit earth approximately 16 million years ago … [Read more...]