- All items posted within UK are sent 1st Class, Signed-For Delivery. Proof of postage is always retained and items up to the value of £20 are insured. Anything over that is not insured, so please contact me if you require further insurance. This can be achieved through sending the package Special Delivery within the UK or Tracked overseas. If a large order is placed, it is highly recommended to insure your package. Serendipity Crystals is not liable for the loss of packages by Royal Mail.
- If you’d prefer to pay less for shipping such as via 2nd class or unsigned for, please select ‘cheque payment’ upon checkout and then contact me for the total costs. Please note Serendipity Crystals is not liable for anything that is posted uninsured or unsigned for.
- All items posted to Europe are sent International Standard Airmail.
- Recorded Delivery, Tracking & Insurance are available at £6.00 per order. Please request this at the time of making your order & I will send an additional PayPal invoice.
International Postage Costs
- All items posted outside of the UK and Europe are sent International Standard Airmail
- Recorded Delivery, Tracking & Insurance are available at £8.00 per order. Please request this at the time of making your order & I will send an additional PayPal invoice. Royal Mail now base postage costs on size of package, weight of package and how much you wish to be insured for ranging from £50 upwards. If you would like your package to be insured for it’s full value & that value is over £50, please let me know this when placing an order. Otherwise the value is set at £50 and this is all that will be reimbursed should Royal Mail fail to deliver the package.
- A private Courier such as FedEx can be arranged upon request.
Single jewellery items and small crystals are usually under 100g. However, Royal Mail in UK recently restructured the price of their services to include size as well as weight.
I aim to keep the size of posted packages as small as possible. If only a few small pieces of jewellery or crystals are ordered, they can usually be sent as a ‘large letter’. Anything thicker than that jumps up into the next category and is considered a small parcel. The costs below are approximate, I will send an additional invoice or indeed refund money if there are large differences in postage costs. I donate any extra postage that is left over on a regular basis to ACTIN (animal welfare charity) or the NSPCC. If you have any issues at all with postage costs, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please bear in mind that I package things very carefully, so the Postage & Packaging cost covers wrapping, boxes, bubble wrap and thick padded envelopes too.
|100g to 250g||£4.80||£6.00||£6.00|
|250g to 500g||£4.80||£7.00||£8.00|
|500g to 1kg||£8.50||£9.50||£11.50|
Postage and packaging for overseas, multiple purchases and larger parcels will go through at the basic postage rate on the website. I’ll advise if there are any further costs to be paid or refunded. P&P costs are kept to a minimum ~ I charge what is paid & sometimes a little extra for brand new packaging, thats it. I recycle packaging when possible, so please don’t worry if you get a used box arrive in the post ~ it will be strong and of good enough quality to protect your order ~ but recycling is a little donation to saving trees & our environment.
Proof of postage is always retained and the item will always require a signature of receipt within the UK. Please inform me within 14 days if your parcel has not arrived within the UK and 21 days if outside of the UK. Royal Mail will not give out any information or allow me to make a claim for a lost item prior to these times.
Serendipity Crystals is NOT responsible for items lost by Royal Mail. I will always do my utmost to claim for any losses from Royal Mail, but can only refund the amount that they refund to me (which is the cost price of the item plus postage).
If an item doesn’t arrive, please let me know. I will make a claim on your behalf. Within 4-6 weeks, Royal Mail will make a refund. Serendipity Crystals will do it’s best to either replace the item lost by Royal Mail or will refund exactly what has been refunded to Serendipity Crystals. Please note the refund process takes around 4-8 weeks.
If you are sending an item as a gift, please let me know when completing your order (use the comments box provided).
I will ensure the items are wrapped and posted to you ready to give to the recipient as a present. Alternatively, please put the recipients name in the ‘Shipping Address’, let me know in the comments box that it’s a gift and I will post the item to them with a little, hand written message from you 🙂