I absolutely love the Mind Body & Spirit Show at the Elsecar Heritage Centre.
This show will also be the first official show under the new organisers, Moonlit Pathways, so I do hope you’ll come along and support us 🙂 Without these lovely organisers to step in when BSSK went bankrupt, there wouldn’t have been any shows this year, so I am extremely grateful for their dedication and experience and look forward to some wonderful shows ahead ~ filled with old friends and new 🙂
The Elsecar show runs in March and August each year and now attracts visitors in the thousands. It is busy, vibrant and colourful that offers a well balanced mix of therapies, retail stands and readers and explodes into action the minutes the door’s open.
Elsecar is an attraction in its own right – with craft workshops, children’s play attractions, wood work shops, coffee shops, family bank holiday shows and a great cafe. Please pop round and visit my friend Helen in her shop, Present as she sells some of the best quality, natural soaps and skin/hair products I have ever used. Even my 16 year old son uses the solid shampoo as it is absolutely brilliant 🙂
The show has all the usual Moonlit Pathway attractions:
- Free prize draw for every paying adult. This is drawn at 4pm on the Sunday of the show – don’t worry if you are not on site, we ring and notify the winner and winners are listed on the website after the show.
- Free talks and workshops are held in a carpeted, well lit marquee adjacent to the building offering a quieter, more restful ambience.
- Catering is provided by outside caterers, and there is the coffee shop within the Elsecar complex too.
- Zone of Tranquillity, a relaxing space to sit and reflect
- Free Children’s Treasure Hunt with a prize for every child
- We arrange free parking in addition to the usual extensive parking, so it is possible to come and have a full day of pampering and discovery.
Please do pop along and support our new organisers and make it a fantastic first show for them 🙂