The Spring Moonlit Pathways Mind Body & Spirit Show at the Elsecar Heritage Centre is on 5/6 March 2016.
The Elsecar show runs in March and August each year and now attracts visitors in the thousands. It is a busy, vibrant and colourful show that offers a well balanced mix of therapies, retail stands and readers and explodes into action the minute the door’s open.
Elsecar is an attraction in its own right – with its craft workshops, boutique shops, children’s play attractions, coffee shops, family shows and often Thomas the Tank Engine
The show has all the usual Moonlit Pathway attractions:
- Free prize draw for every paying adult. This is drawn at 4pm on the Sunday of the show – don’t worry if you are not on site, we ring and notify the winner and winners are listed on the website after the show.
- Free talks and workshops are held in a carpeted, well lit marquee adjacent to the building offering a quieter, more restful ambience.
- Catering is provided by outside caterers, and there is the coffee shop within the Elsecar complex too.
- Zone of Tranquillity, a relaxing space to sit and reflect
- Free Children’s Treasure Hunt with a prize for every child
- We arrange free parking in addition to the usual extensive parking, so it is possible to come and have a full day of pampering and discovery.
Don’t miss this year’s Spring show!
Please check my events calendar for full show information, times, ticket prices etc.